We're sure you've heard about the new industry working towards solving human-caused climate change. It's focused on removing planet-heating carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and storing it for hundreds, thousands and tens of thousands of years. By doing so we reduce the speed and severity that the climate is changing.
There's a range of Carbon Dioxide Removal (CDR) approaches that are now growing to a scale that will be a useful tool in slowing and then reversing the climate crisis.
Within the industry and climate science there is also consenus of the role that CDR in a science-backed Net Zero: that our goal for the next years and decades is to reduce (aka decarbonize) emissions from everything humans do by 90% from today's very high level and for the remaining 10% of harder emissions we need to remove and store them in a durable and permanent way.
Each tonne not emitted and each tonne removed buys us more time and nudges us back in the direction of a stable climate.
What can I do?
Whether you have been interested in climate for a while or are newly engaged, researching, purchasing and managing carbon removal projects and credits from this fast changing and growing crucial new industry can be challenging. Read more: .
It's not easy for people that don't have a background in climate science to keep up to date with new developments, analyze the different solutions and project developers on a regular basis. That's where we can help. We curate a full range of carbon removal project developers from around the world, following our permanence and additionality first methodology. Read more: and .
At the same time building trust, transparency and scale for the CDR industry is a key component of achieving a science-based Net Zero in line with The Paris Agreement. Aligning to this is core to the Zopeful mission and embedded in everything we do.
We believe that making the selection, price and management of CDR easier for everyone will increase both demand and supply of high quality carbon removal. That's a good thing all round.
A Carbon Removal Subscription for All
We've built a high quality portfolio of leading carbon removal companies doing incredible work to scale their solutions to combat climate change. It's available as a monthly subscription or for one-time purchases to remove the embodied carbon in everyday things like tech, food, travel or, well, pretty much everything (currently).
Our portfolio blends the type of CDR solutions together to reach a high level of permanence greater than 500 years for a fixed price per tonne.
Until now these solutions have only been available to huge corporations and we're delighted to be able to make them more widely accessible to individuals and companies of all sizes.
Whether you are able to a little or a lot, it all counts and is impactful. It all matters. Everyone can contribute to solving the greatest shared challenge (and opportunity) the world faces this century.
To find out more about our curated, hand-picked solution drop by our , or learn more about our and join our . If you need something more made-to-measure contact us for more details and .
Together we can do so, so much. Will you join us on our mission to use science to decarbonize the world and combat climate change?
Have hope, make progress 💚
Ready to remove some or all of your carbon emissions? Amazing! You're in the right place. Subscribe to a monthly contribution to live your best climate life.
Bought a new thing or some more stuff? Taken an unexpected flight? You can remove individual purchases with our one-time carbon removal option.
Looking to add CDR to your organizations' sustainability or net zero program? Perfect, we can help with custom volumes to suit your budget. Get in touch.
Add different types of carbon removal to your net zero program from our curated portfolio of high-quality CDR partners. Available per tonne per solution.
There's hidden carbon dioxide and greenhouse gases in everything we use, do or buy in the modern world. We didn't choose for them to be they, but they definitely are and you can do something about them!
Our ready-made, curated, portfolio of high quality carbon dioxide removal (CDR) solutions is live. It aims for the highest permanence-for-the-$-per-tonne that we can find.
We're excited to be working with an inspiring group of global CDR companies taking the fight to the Climate Crisis. They're doing amazing work that holds a tonne - pun intended - of promise.